Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jillian and Andrew's Wedding

On July 17th, one of our very best friends married the love of her life.  We were lucky enough to be there to share the day with them. 

I met Jillian during our freshman year at Hood where we lived in the same hallway.  Along with her roommate Joanna, the three of us were inseperable.  We lived close to each other for all 4 years, adding (my) Andrew more permanently into the mix during our Junior year. 

Jillian met (her) Andrew online and he's just perfect for her!  They were married at Gramercy Mansion.  It was a beautiful day - complete with a beautiful setting and a beautiful bride!  Here are some pictures from their special day:
Jillian pushing Andrew on the swing

Jillian's bridesmaids

Entire bridal party (that's me on the left!)

First dance

Jillian's grandparents - who had been married the longest

Dancing (that's us in the front!)

1 comment:

  1. Seems to be an amazing wedding. Last week, I attended my best friend’s wedding which was arranged at one of the best Los Angeles wedding venues. Florists did amazing decorations with fresh and colourful flowers and I really enjoyed his wedding a lot.

    ReplyDelete